Friday, March 04, 2005

Raising hopes ?

raising hopes every time the link is clicked, and dashing them seconds later with the same paragraph or text appearing as has done every other time for the last 2 months

- as Abi so delightfully put it ;)

so, ok, I know.........

but for the sake of sanity (and my memory not being what it was [ I AM 19 next week.....] ) I will defiantly attempt to ignore the many *interesting* things that have ahappened to me in the last 2 (?!?) months....

A few essential points to keep any reader's (I have readers?? Why are you reading this????) mind in vague working condition though;

had various interviews:

One of these being at Swansea
basic points of Swansea interview:

got lost trying to find the damn place;

walked OFF my map of Swansea town centre

found campus at top of VERY steep and BIG hill (guess that's why they called it a Mount....)

got to reception (nice of put it up MORE stairs...), got told I had to go further up the MOUNTAIN, and then in the FOURTH FLOOR - thank fuck for lifts

had interview

got place :D ;)
[its condtional on that I get a pass - so in other words - I gotta place :P ]


Had another interview at surrey

didn't get Sooooo lost.... - no hill either :D

From start wasn't too impressed - they didn't even give a tour! - we (there were 15 of us (!?!)) were herded into a room, told to leave out portfolios and told to bugger off for half an hour!

then had a shoddy interview - didn't care about my work or me; all they wanted to hear that they were the best and I wanted to go to them - which I don't.

they've offered me a place - but I don't want it (guess I should tell them really.....)


Went on the college trip thing to Zagreb and Ljubjiana (I think that's the spelling :s) - so... YAY LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - it was knee deep out of the city and atleast 3" in the city - Andrew kept walkin across flower beds cos he didn't realize they were there ^^
the whole trip was quite fun, but eh fact it was only 7 days and 3 of them were traveling - kinda killed it.

favorite bits:

The cable car ride across the mountains - I was suddenly infactuated with trees and snow - I took over 100 photos!

Ljubjiana in general - it was just cleaner, nicer and sunnier than icky urban Zageb

The pasta we had for lunch - it was so good I has two bowls! (I dint have any breakfast)

The concert on the last nite - I doth now believeth that all live music is amazing (note : all forms of townie "music" (ie pop, r&b, rap etc....) cannot be live - it has NO REAL INSTRUMENTS!)


The plane jouneys - clouds are so beautiful sometimes - especially when from above (they were rain clouds after all ;) :P )


so, then had a wholy uneventful half term, followed but the last few weeks of uneventful college work


went to see Kent (KIAD) last week me to Maidstone campus and andrej to Rochester - we traveled as far a london together.


then it was Pete's birthday thing !

at this point i believe its it better for ppl to read Abi's blog for details of the nite and funny pics (here:
http://sp00ngirl.blogspot.com/2005/02/story-behind-photos-petes-birthday.html and: http://sp00ngirl.blogspot.com/2005/02/pictures-from-petes-birthday-bash.html) but highlights were:

Food! (at last i got some lunch!)

Me asking Smo when he last got laid and him taking nearly a quater of a hour to answer before i pointed out that drunken one nighter's don't count

Andrew's attempts at dancing and Pete's dancing in general

The RANDOM guy that tried hitting on me first then Abi THROUGH REALLY CREEPY DANCING - i mean it - worse than Andrew's!

The Pool and the aftermath (i won both ;) :D )

Smo's "Gay Chicken" - where he was too drunk to stop and Andrew was too shocked to realise in time

Pete's Face in reaction to it all

Andew flipping Smo off'f him and onto another chair in response (eventually) and skewering smo on said chair


Smo attempting to chat up Sarah (to Pete's dismay and worry - dont worry She's got ALOT more sense than THAT)

My selotaping of Smo's attempt at chest hair and his resulting agony (see here:
http://photos1.blogger.com/img/115/1056/640/IMG_3045.jpg)

walking through a desserted oxford at 5 am and it snowing

sleeping through Paul's lecture

------------------------------------------------------------------

so im not sure what else TO say.....

got lost in exeter today - then VERY bored on trains, panicking about route B.......




HAPPY NOW ABI??????????????

^^ ;) ^^

2 Bitchings:

Blogger Abi Bitched:....

Wheeeee!Not only an update (finally ;-) hehe) but an amusing one, and informative, and one in which my blog is linked to.
Hurrah! Hopes raised and then NOT dashed! :D

10:59 AM  
Blogger Ändruu Bitched:....

lol! well thats one way of looking at it i suppose. I mostly gave up trying to read this, might see if I can persuade you to do some more every now and again.

what do you mean eventually? lol!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home