Wednesday, April 06, 2005

WTF (rant time)

So,
Saturday after work I met Phil(after a lil schedule change due to me forgetting we had stock take - no, not yay.), where we promptly went to Pizza Express, this I found amusing as I had been there on thurs with Andrew (thank you :)), where I had the Quattro Fromaggi pizza - i.e. 4 cheese - don’t know why they insist on Italian names, especially as they aint Italian... *insert mumbling here* so, did that then headed home , stopping off at the Co-op for "pigging out” supplies (:D), which we used promptly after we got back. Then I actually got him to watch the Bebop movie - which is an achievement cos he's stated that;

  • he hates animated things (not inc. shrek :P)
  • he hates subtitles
  • and he *dislikes* the Japanese - or at least the ones that come into his shop :P

So, yea, quite an achievement, AND he liked it (there is hope yet: P) we stayed up a lil longer, I had to show him pictures of Zagreb and Lju____: Slovenia (I cant spell it any more...)
Sun morning I had to get up to walk down to the bus with Phil, then headed back home, about 15v mins later got a call from Nic, and eventually *offered* to cover her lunches cos there were only 3 of them in, and you need At Least 4 to run the shop....Arrived at work about 12:30 and took Nic off, then was on café for the rest of the time, then, at some point during the time I was on café,
SOME BASTARD STOLE THE TIPS BOWL!!!!!
I mean, WTF?!?!?!?!
WHO, ON THIS EARTH IS SO BLOODY SELFISH AND SMALL MINDED AS TO DO SOME THING SO UTTERLY DISRESPECTFUL AND DOWNRIGHT MEAN????
Honestly.
I started to count it on Saturday and there was£5 in there, before I even ran out of silvers’ (I count pounds first, then silvers…etc….), so NOT impressed - problem was there was only me on café, so when I was making drinks I’d have my back turned – so there was no real way I, or anyone else could have really prevent it – it’s just bastardish.
We called security but its unlikely anything will actually happen…just really waiting to see what Linda will say on sat…..

0 Bitchings:

Post a Comment

<< Home