Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Pictures!

So... I've finally worked out hello and picasa, originally with the plan to show y'all some of my "work", but I thought for now I'll just share a few random photos...
enjoy....

to prove *a point* ; Andrew being and looking like a fool....

And then trying to make up for the "momentary lapse of sensibility and freewill" by being boring and annoyingly sensible.............. Or not

Jenny (the evil one)

See.
Evil.


I then thought, it would be a lil evil not to warn her...
so, for your sake (Abi) and as a warning; my room: in it's natural state:

and yes this is it, I didn't accidentally wonder into the local dump, Andrew will vouch for this: this is the normal state of my room
no, wait, I tell a lie.


It's normally worse.....

2 Bitchings:

Blogger Troy Bitched:....

nice blog you should visit mine

2:23 AM  
Blogger Abi Bitched:....

I am impressed by your room, it is very messy. You were right.

I am also impressed at the number of updates :D

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home