Monday, November 28, 2005

:: UPDATED :: (again)

uber quick thing, mainly to remind me what i need to do............

perspective pics - one with 2 point, one with 3 point and also virgin airline / ikea adverts assesed - still have to do, but is less of a priority ^^
life drawing - more life drawings, building/structure drawings - 3 from swansea, 3 from japan
postcard/advert project - just more generally
essay (1500 words) done
colour theory - 2 1/2 more thumb nails done
and just some more general sketching from japan

essay due in on 12th, all others need to be done asap - perpective and colour theory by friday
yays >.<

do (alot) more on "postcard" project
Derek's Project - "Object"
Illustrator Project - Poss Lion With and Wardrobe / diff. Narnia book?

7 Bitchings:

Blogger Abi Bitched:....

Ooh, a Gwen - she has returned!
Hope you had a great time :-)

8:17 AM  
Blogger crazy/evil/chocoholic/crazy-girl Bitched:....

that i have - will update about japan soon - once ive cleared these deadlines ^^ :D

6:06 PM  
Blogger Abi Bitched:....

cool cool
see you on Tuesday!

1:29 AM  
Blogger Ändruu Bitched:....

good luck with all of that, you know where i am if you need any help. see you soon love

xXx

3:20 AM  
Blogger Nessa Bitched:....

CECCG-
Thanks for reading my blogs. I tried finding the map you left, but it wouldn't come up. I'll look a different way.

You have so much to do. Hope you get it all done and on time. I wish I was back in school, I loved it.

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Bitched:....

Hey! Wow, that room really is cramped! Ahh, how I remember my university days.

wait a moment, my current apartment isn't much bigger than that... *narrows his eyes and briefly reconsiders the whole japan thing*

thanks for catching the obi on the maiko. I should have picked up on that, but I wasn't thinking too clearly when I posted!

Do you have any of your sketches about Japan you mentioned in this post online anywhere? I'd love to see them!

take care,
-mistar panda

4:45 AM  
Blogger Nessa Bitched:....

How are you doing? How about an update?

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home