Thursday, March 16, 2006

This is what happens when i get bored....

ok explaination:
i went to chat to Rhodri (being bored as i was), he has these really cool markers that come in pure pantone shades, one just happens to be Pantone 327 T - a lovely shade of turquoise-green, and well....

i was bored....


urgh.
i hate taking pictures of myself :P

wow, i look sooo rough, but it is 2 am....

the *lil* one on the right is just to show you what coulour it really looks like. ~(stupid camera / white balence)

i dont think the markers are too permenant, do no biggies anyway :)


Andrew's still gonna kill me tho :P

4 Bitchings:

Blogger Nessa Bitched:....

I've never used markers on my hair (because I never thought of it) but I do things to my hair when I'm bored too.

One time I put natural hena on my hair (they say it's a conditioner) and got a big red circle on the top of my head. Then another time I laid down on the floor, spread my hair out and gav e myself a hair cut.

Your stripes look very nice.

10:11 AM  
Blogger Ändruu Bitched:....

*sigh* yes love, very good... dont go getting any ideas about dye now, yehear?

lol

doesnt look that bad, not sure bout the colour though... try blue next time. (i dont doubt there will be a next time)

12:46 AM  
Blogger niftylite Bitched:....

yeah yeah yeah try blue!! that would look great!!


..
what's wrong with dye..? my hair is neon pink right now ^.^ love the dye!! the dye is your frieeeeennddd!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Ändruu Bitched:....

dye might be your friend, but im afraid itll take a hell of a lot to convince me that its a great idea.

neon pink now? how many piercings you got to go with that then?

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home