Wednesday, May 17, 2006

in other news....

so, ive rejoined cadets.


so far so good; Im currently a CI (Civilian Instructor) until my paperwork is all back in and through the system, then i'll beable to go straight up to PPO (Probationary Petty Officer).

Swansea unit it's self is good; the actual unit is about 3 times teh size of Oxfords - they have 3 floors! o__0 I've been accepted well by staff and cadets alike, i went for a night out with 2 of the younger PO's the other week, which was good, especially as it turned out to be a free night out ^_^

its still weird being staff for me; the last time i was at cadets, i had only just come out of being a cadet; and was therefore still adjusting; being at a new unit helps a little, as i automatically have the distance between myself and the cadets; but its hard not to be too friendly, trying to keep some form of superiority above them.

anyway, its all fun, and hopefully i'll be getting out on the water with them soon - first helping out with their kayaking group, then hopefully with sailing (my forte). its hard to try to explain to the juniors that i'll be gone again in about a month, but that i'll be back agin in september.
kinda sucks cos i'd like to stick around and do sailing withtehm in teh bay, to and from mumbles, but theres always next year :-)

For those that dont know, Rhodri, Abby, Tom and me signed for our house in febuary, and if things move on as planned will beable to move in at the beggining of next month! (we cant at teh moment because the house has quite litteralyy been gutted - theyre putting in new doors and carpets, and repainting for us!
We're al really looking forward to beingable to move all our swtuff in, and working out where to put everything in the house - some has already been debated - ie, we get one cupboard each in teh kitchen, one shelf in teh fridge, my TV's going in the living room etc....
all gooood :D - i can say im already planning (in my head) where to put everything in my room!
Yays ^_^


Hmmm
so ive just had *news* (aka rumour) that the girls have found this blog (well congratulations) , and are a little upset by one of my posts (im guessing this post - but only guessing seeing as they havnt actually talked to me yet).

well, what can i say?
except Tough Shit.

im allowed my own opinion, and im allowed to voice it as i wish; yes i take the piss, as im sure they do me, so no hard feelings, huh?
so girls, if youre reading this, leave a comment if you want, or even better, come talk to me, despite the dog collars; i dont bite ;-)

i've been told to hurry up and get a japan post done. i will, as soon as i get a decent internet connection :)
in the meentime, you can see pictures HERE (select Japan Photos - you'll need a MSN (hotmail etc...) account to see them - sorry ^^ )

4 Bitchings:

Blogger Nessa Bitched:....

For those of us who don't know, whay exactly are cadets? At first I thought it was a military group then I thought it was a boating group. Or I'm completely wrong. Your new house sounds exciting.

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Bitched:....

"im allowed my own opinion, and im allowed to voice it as i wish"

... Your kidding right? You honestly think you have the right to go online and post photos of people and be abusive towards them, behind their backs no less?

We don't make fun of you actually (God knows why, its definately not for lack of material) so if you feel you have to to feel better about yourself go right ahead. We pitty you.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Ändruu Bitched:....

erm... sorry, for a moment i thought that her comments weren't justified... but then you made there interesting if not rather spurious claims.

I would love to see your reasoning for blanket obliteration of basic human rights of freedom of speach (you know, the thing that everyone has been campaigning for years to get, bloody wars against dictatorships and so on) as I believe there might be some people who disagree.
I dont believe that anything she has said towads you has been *that* abusive, just a few sarcastic comments, and if you didnt want any of those id review my wardrobe for going out... and anyway I think it is your Lack of material that is worrying.

Interestingly enough I also pitty her, but probably not for the reasons that you are thinking.

Have a nice day

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous Bitched:....

"I would love to see your reasoning for blanket obliteration of basic human rights of freedom of speach (you know, the thing that everyone has been campaigning for years to get, bloody wars against dictatorships and so on) as I believe there might be some people who disagree"

Lol what the hell are you on about?! Firstly if you're trying to be intelligent learn how to spell 'speech'!
Anyway, the point of my comment on here is the fact that I do not need a new wardrobe thank you very much. You could not see through my knickers when I wore the bunny outfit (I was wearing 2 pairs of knickers and some tights so you would need x-ray vision and I'm sure Gwen does not possess that power).
Also, what's with the internet bitching? If we have problems with one another I would appreciate people saying it to my face, not over the internet where randomers can get hold of it, there isn't anything *that* abusive but to be honest with you it wasn't what was said that offended me.
And another thing, don't start on about crappy freedom of speech (or speach if you want to spell it your way) because the anonymous comment was from someone who was sticking up for me, and I'm sure you would do it for a friend of yours.
Me and Gwen have sorted it now anyway, and remember to all...if you want to bitch about me on the internet I can easily find it...

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home